5 Free Things to do in MoCo
Posted on June 25, 2018 by Author
Did we say FREE?! Yup, we did. Here is a list of 5 things to do in our community!
- Sugar Creek Trail : Enjoy walking, jogging, bicycling, or roller blading down the trail with just yourself or the whole family. The scenic route is peaceful, and will take you to Nucor Bridge where you oversee Sugar Creek.
- Carnegie Museum : The Carnegie Museum is an interdisciplinary museum of history, culture, art, and science. The admission is free and is frequently offering kids and adult activities.
- Civic Band Concerts at the Lane Place : enjoy an evening or two listening to the Civic Band under the big trees at the Lane Place. Bring your lawn chairs. Their summer schedule is located on our website.
- Self Guided Walking Tour: Montgomery County, specifically Crawfordsville, has a lot of history to be told. It contains some of MoCo’s finest domestic architecture ranging in date from the 1830’s. Lane Place You can pick up your tour brochure in our office at 218 E. Pike St.
- First Friday Concerts on the Plaza: enjoy live outdoor music and kids activities every first Friday of the month during the summer.